Hygiene and Safety Measures
The generosity of the entire resort in the midst of the magnificent Melchsee-Frutt mountain scenery offers a lot of space for all our guests and it will be especially easy for you to enjoy your time out to the fullest without having to do without anything. Keeping your distance also means having space for yourself.
According to the decision of the Swiss government on September 08. 2021, a Covid certificate is mandatory from 13 September 2021 until probably 23 January 2022 to visit restaurants indoors, spa, pool and fitness facilities and events.
To make your stay with us more pleasant, we decided to carry out the Covid certification check upon check-in, thus eliminating the need for further checks within the hotel. Therefore, we ask all our guests to be prepared for the certification validation upon arrival. For further information about the Covid certificate please click here.
THE FOLLOWING RULES OF CONDUCT APPLY TO OUR GUESTS AND WE ASK YOU TO TAKE NOTE OF THEM:
- Keep at least 1.5 meters distance to other persons except to persons from the common household or fellow travelers from the common shared accommodation unit.
- Mouth-nose protection in generally accessible indoor areas as well as in the SPA area (children 12 years and older).
- The bowling alley may only be used by 2 households (we ask for pre-registration at the reception).
- If possible we ask you to pay contactless.
- Disinfection stations are distributed and accessible throughout the house. We ask you to use them actively and wash your hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face with uncleaned hands.Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Do not travel if there are signs of illness.
- If you have any signs of illness during your stay, please contact your hosts, who will be happy to help you at any time.
- The recommendations of the BAG concerning hygiene and distance are always adapted and implemented.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Restaurant visits in the evening are possible only with advance reservation (we ask you to reserve a table in the desired restaurant when booking the room or on site at the reception).
- We implement legal requirements and the protection concept in the table plans.
- Distances are observed accordingly.
- QR code cards are available as touch-free food & beverage cards.
- All restaurant areas, as well as tables are regularly and carefully cleaned as well as disinfected.
SPA & WELLNESS
- A maximum of 2 guests are allowed in the fitness room.
ROOMS & CLEANING
- A specific and detailed room cleaning schedule has been established to ensure that all surfaces are disinfected and all regulatory requirements are met.
- Hand sanitizer and masks are available in each room.
- We politely ask you to put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door if you do not wish our staff to enter your room.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP!
This summary of certain key points is provided for facilitating your travel.
Please note that these key points should not be construed as legal advice, they are provided for informational purposes only and may not constitute the most up to date information.