Grill & Chill
Spend bright summer days on Melchsee-Frutt at the Frutt Mountain Resort and discover the fantastic mountain world. For a cozy barbecue evening at Melchsee, a varied barbecue package is ready for you to enjoy at one of the five fireplaces.
- 2 until 5 nights in the chosen room category
- Rich alpine breakfast buffet
- Barbecue trolley filled with everything your barbecue heart desires - barbecue equipment and culinary treats (including drinks) for your private barbecue evening by the lake
- Unlimited access to our Frutt Mountain Spa (900 m²) as well as to the Frutt Family Spa (300 m²)
- Packed spa bag in your room
- One Frutt Mountain Resort barbecue apron per person
The offer is bookable according to availability.
Fire pits & Barbecue
There are a total of 6 campfire sites on the Melchsee-Tannsee circular route, which can be used free of charge and all of which can be reached with a stroller. You will find dry wood, a grate, tables and benches at all fireplaces. Unfortunately, a reservation is not possible.
Grill & Chill
We would like to recommend our Grill & Chill Package, which includes overnight accommodation, relaxing spa access and a packed trolley. Everything you need for an unforgettable barbecue evening by the lake.
- Vogelbüel - approx. 15 minutes from the top station Stöckalpbahn, directly on the Melchsee - Equipment: firewood, grill grate, 4x table sets, public toilet in the immediate vicinity
- Balmeregg - approx. 35 minutes from the top station Stöckalpbahn, directly on the Melchsee - equipment: firewood, grill grate, table set, public toilet in the Balmeregg valley station
- BergSeeStrand - via the panorama lift approx. 10 minutes, right next to the climbing garden - equipment: firewood, 4x grill grate, 4x table set, public toilet on site
- Old top station - on the roof of the old top station Stöckalpbahn - equipment: firewood, grill grate, 2x table sets, public toilets in the old mountain station
- Schnuer - approx. 50 minfrom the top station Stöckalpbahn - equipment: firewood, grill grate, table set
- Tannsee - approx. 1 hfrom the top station Stöckalpbahn, directly on the Tannsee - equipment: firewood, grill grate, covered seating with 2x table sets
A small Eldorado for climbing enthusiasts opens up on the high plateau of Melchsee-Frutt. The 169 routes on the Boni climbing wall offer ideal conditions for beginners and advanced climbers alike.
Short routes start at just under 10 meters - the longest pose challenges up to 60 meters. Enjoy a little climbing adventure on the south-facing wall. All routes are optimally secured and ideal for family climbing.
Details on all routes can be found here.
Mountain lake fishing
Fishing at 2,000 meters above sea level - a very special experience that you can enjoy in Melchsee-Frutt. Various fishes can be found here: trout and char and the special Namaycush fill the mountain lakes.
Please note that you need to purchase a patent to fish. You can easily buy patent at the the tourist office in the old top station of Stöckalpbahn. Rental routes and bait are also available there.